Re: [Xen-users] DomU suspension/hibernation

  • To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>, David Sutton <kantras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 13:57:50 +0100 (BST)
  • Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joshua Tuttle <jtuttle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:58:33 +0000
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=xXL7YoflyQnb/Rxw8OM5aj7vGj7hPUgXZlEzbhZyqSP5dpigyqe2a3oU7i++sITDG8cx61/XtjNZdsgw5VnFQcl8upYvuTrLvjySrrAv6DDsJnPMgXApyzpwDAf7LKAeernzpzMrnXKC4+a9pLP4QpOxNtt/MDADI0uHtgmiyKg=;