Re: [Xen-users] DomU suspension/hibernation

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah this is new behavior.  The only things I have changed so far are applying the patch and editing the xl.conf file to reflect  "OUTPUT_FORMAT=sxp".

Sorry for the confusion - The patch in question probably fixes the syntax issue that I notes on the vanilla 4.2.2.

Regards,

  David