Re: [Xen-users] DomU suspension/hibernation

On 18/06/13 22:07, David Sutton wrote:
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Ian Murray <murrayie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah this is new behavior.  The only things I have changed so far are applying the patch and editing the xl.conf file to reflect  "OUTPUT_FORMAT=sxp".

Sorry for the confusion - The patch in question probably fixes the syntax issue that I notes on the vanilla 4.2.2.

Regards,

  David

In fact, I wrote the patch. The only thing it does is look for a different header string in the SAVEd file if your using xl because it is saved differently by xl. It also adds some quotes around a string that can contains spaces, which caused errors.

I think you're right. xendomains is still broken as far as I can tell. I had this all working with non-JSON and some slight mods to the regex, but it seems that even that is broken now and it doesn't work with JSON output if there is more than one domU. Damn!