Re: [Xen-devel] [V2] xen-netback notify DomU to send ARP.

ä 2013å01æ21æ 20:23, Ian Campbell åé:
Which Linux did you test? pvops or something based on the classic-Xen
patches?

Which Linux, you meaning is which distribution or which version? I have tested Unbreakable Linux on v2.6.18, v2.6.32(need one frontend patch) and v2.6.39, Ubuntu 11.04 on v3.2.0-35.

i misunderstand "pvops or something based on the classic-Xen patches?" , Would you like to give
me detailed explanation?