Re: [Xen-devel] xen-netback notify DomU to send ARP.

On Sun, 2013-01-13 at 01:51 +0000, Jason Luan wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>   The patch only notify around peer how to reach it when network
> circumstance changed.
> I don't know what's  wrong about the patch (the new feature isn't
> proper or the patch have other problem)?

I think the main remaining concern is Jan's regarding what effect this
patch will have upon the various existing netfront's out in the wild.

Have you considered the behaviour of various distro kernels, and the
pvops and classic-Xen trees?

I don't mind if older kernels fail to ARP on this new transition (they
are no worse off than now) but if they crash or something that might be
an issue.

> Why do any body ask the issue?

What do you mean?