Re: [Xen-users] USB devices in dom0 failing to accept address

Hi,

In article <1372327974.28443.29.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
           Ian Campbell<Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK, so you have an issue with the native kernel on this hardware. It is
> probably worth resolving this (perhaps via a Debian bug report, unless
> BIOS update helps) before going on to worry about Xen.

I've checked with the place I bought the motherboard from in May. Latest
BIOS for that was issued back in January, so they think that it'll already
have it in. I'll double check obviously.

> Presumably the version of the installer you picked up had a slightly
> different kernel to the one which actually ended up installed. If you
> can identify which is which then that might be useful information for
> the Debian bug report.

Quite possibly. I'll have to have a look and see if I can arrange for a
serial console to this machine so that I can fully log the output during
boot.

> If at this point you remove the noirq thing does it work under Xen?

I'm pretty sure I've tried this, but I get a similar panic when Dom0 boots.
I'll try this again however.

Andy