Re: [Xen-users] SPICE with Upstream QEMU and qxl VGA cause Windows BSOD

On gio, 2013-06-27 at 06:28 -0600, jacek burghardt wrote:
> I run server 2012 on qemu git.

Ok, thanks for sharing this info. :-) When you say 'qemu git' you mean
qemu-xen, i.e., our snapshot of qemu upstream, right? Or you really use
what they currently have in the official qemu.org git tree?

> It seems to be working fine.

Cool.

> It is bit slower but it maybe because changes to hard drive the whole
> cache paches.

Mmm... 'slower' as compared to what, if I can ask?

> I never tested linux with it.

Ok, that's fine, it's good to know that at least Windows works with qxl,
without causing that SSE issues we're seeing with Xorg.

Actually, that's why I'm asking all these question, to try to figure out
what the functional configuration is, so that we can share it with
others, and make sure we start with the right foot, when working on
re-enabling qxl for everyone in 4.4.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario