Re: [Xen-users] SPICE with Upstream QEMU and qxl VGA cause Windows BSOD

I run server 2012 on qemu git. It seems to be working fine. It is bit slower but it maybe because changes to hard drive the whole cache paches. I never tested linux with it.

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 5:39 AM, Dario Faggioli <dario.faggioli@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On gio, 2013-06-27 at 12:18 +0100, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Dario, George,
> would it be possible for somebody to take the information in this
> thread and create a wiki page with a valid config?

I believe it is possible, provided we get enough useful information,
i.e., we have a real success report about using SPICE and qxl for
Windows guests... Let's see.

Might be interesting to ask if Fabio would be up to it, as he probably
knows this better than anyone else (for sure better than me :-D).

> I added a TODO entry for the next docs day, in case this doesn't
> happen before.

Ok.

Regards,
Dario