Re: [Xen-users] ARM: Xen on Vexpress

On 06/04/2014 03:39 PM, Jeenu Viswambharan wrote:
> With those changes, I see Xen going further but hits a data abort. Logs
> attached; I'll see if I can dig further.

Sorry I forgot to answer to this part... I've copied a part of your log below.

(XEN) CPU0: Unexpected Trap: Data Abort
(XEN) ----[ Xen-4.4.0  arm32  debug=n  Tainted:    C ]----
(XEN) CPU:    0
(XEN) PC:     002470e0 gic_route_irq_to_guest+0x100/0x128

Could you use addr2line -e xen-syms youaddress to get the offending line in the
code?

I suspect it's the irq_to_pending... if so I'm not sure why it happens.
Also could you print the IRQ number that Xen is trying to route to dom0?

Regards,

--
Julien Grall