Re: [Xen-users] ARM: Xen on Vexpress

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 12:41:24, Julien Grall wrote:
> On 06/04/2014 10:43 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
> > On Tue, 2014-06-03 at 18:11 +0100, Jeenu Viswambharan wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I've built necessary files and setup uboot and board to boot Xen
> > > on Vexpress following the Wiki page. But what I see is u-boot
> > > going silent, presumably after it jumps to Xen. My logs are
> > > attached.
> >
> > Jeenu, Which version of Xen are you building?
> >
> > Skimming that wiki page it seems to be describing how to use an
> > older version of Xen (like 4.3 or early 4.4 development era) and not
> > a modern 4.4 or 4.5 development hypervisor.
>
> The wiki page is based on a Xen 4.4 with a proper multiboot support. I
> don't think there was many change in Xen since the page were written
> (back in september 2013).

So I take it that the Wiki (release tags, build instructions) are all
up-to-date to be used with Xen 4.4.0? I'd have to connect my debugger to
the board and see what's going on... :/

--
Jeenu

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.

ARM Limited, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ, Registered
in England & Wales, Company No:  2557590
ARM Holdings plc, Registered office 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge CB1 9NJ,
Registered in England & Wales, Company No:  2548782