Re: [Xen-users] HVM system freeze on AMD system

Hello Darren,

I'm sorry for the delay.
I just checked out the latest git master (commit
8a7769b4453168e23e8935a85e9a875ef5117253) and was able to compile xen
with debug=n (without stubdom, that gave me compile time errors),
install it, and then use it to boot a HVM Win7 64bit DomU (which I had
created with my old xen 4.4 unstable install, which had debug=y.)

Maybe a commit that was made in the meantime has solved this? Could
you give it a try?
I also happen to have an Asus F2A55 - M LK2 board available to me
right now, with an AMD A4-5300. If you (or anyone else) wants me to, I
can try to do the same there.

Thanks