Re: [Xen-users] HVM system freeze on AMD system

Compiling and running Xen trunk worked.  Typically I could get HVM to hang in less than 1 minute, but compiling and running trunk it ran for about a hour or so no problem.  I then downloaded 4.3 and compiled that and it failed immediately again.  So something since 4.3 has fixed this issue.

Darren