Re: [Xen-devel] S3 resume issues

I've managed to reproduce this failure on some hardware that gives me
some hope of debugging it: A mobile Intel SDP machine.

With this machine, I have a little BIOS POST display, giving me whole
byte of debugging information that I can use as a "got here" status,
instead of the CMOS poking.
Liberal sprinkling of writes to ioport 80 once again points to IRQ
related problems.

Removing SMP from the equation, I seem to going through the following
code stack:

rcu_check_callbacks()
process_pending_softirqs()
rcu_barrier_action()
rcu_barrier()
enter_state()

I'm kind of wandering around in the dark, at this point - do you have
any pointers, as to what I should be looking for?

Ben