Re: [Xen-users] Grant iomem access and map IRQs to a domU guest in Xen for ARM targets

I tried Arianna's patches over the weekend. After applying the patches, I
am able to use "iomem" field in xl.cfg to allow domU access to the
specified memory ranges. So, the patches work for me.

While trying the changes, I found that I need to have the device memory
ranges declared in dom0's device tree in order to be able to map them to
domU using "iomem". Otherwise, they are not in dom0's iomem_caps and I get
an error. Just wanted to confirm that this is by design ?

Best,
Ashish