Re: [Xen-users] Grant iomem access and map IRQs to a domU guest in Xen for ARM targets

We are not tied to a particular Xen version just yet. I am working
with the master branch (from a few weeks ago) i.e. xen4.5 dev branch
I believe. I can try applying Arianna's patches.

TI-RTOS (http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/TI-RTOS)