Re: [Xen-users] Boot Error in converting VMDK/VMX to XEN HVM

On Tue, 2013-06-04 at 16:33 +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> What I usually do:
> - make sure the XP image has IDE drivers installed
> - create a new virtual harddisk, partition it for windows and set the
> boot flag active
> - copy data with ntfsclone
> - run ntfsreloc (bundled on sysrescuecd, or you can compile your own)
> to adjust filesystem geometry for a NTFS partition on the new
> partition

I don't suppose we could impose on you to write a short "HOWTO import
from VMDK" or similar doc on the wiki could we?

Please be aware that due to an ongoing SPAM attack we are having to
manually give new users write permissions. Either mail me your Xen wiki
user name or ask on freenode #xendocs where someone will take care of
you.

Thanks,
Ian