Re: [Xen-users] LVM based Xen setup.

Thanks for your reply Shane,

There what I made mistake, I formatted the LV as ext3 file system due to which it was not getting detected in CentOS installer.
I came to understand this after observing the xend-logs which was trying to recognize it as RAW device.

I'm having one more query, I have installed CentOS on once of the domU using this setups.
Since we can create snapshots for LV, is it possible to use these snapshots as disk images for booting new domU,
In order to replicate same configuration over multiple domU