[Xen-users] LVM based Xen setup.

Hi,

I'm trying to have lvm-based xen setup on CentOS (5.6) dom0
I've kept a dedicated partition for this purpose, created PV & LVM as follows.

pvcreate /dev/sdaX
vgcreate xenvm /dev/sdaX
lvcreate -L10240M -n vm-test-1 xenvm
mkfs.ext3 /dev/xenvm/vm-ldap-1

Now using following configuration file for installing (CentOS) on this LV named vm-test-1

kernel = "/boot/vmlinuz"
ramdisk = "/boot/initrd.img"
extra = "text ks=http://test.example.com/centos-6.2.cfg"
name = "vmtest-1"
memory = "512"
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/xenvm/vm-test-1,xvda,w', ]
vif = [ 'bridge=xenbr0', ]
vcpus=1

After staring the server using xm create file.cfg
It complaints regarding "no suitable drives found for installation".

Am I missing some steps here ?

Thanks & Regards,
Meghanand N. Acharekar