Re: [Xen-users] LVM based Xen setup.

Found the problem

Since I want use LVM as raw drive (to perform fresh installation via kickstart)
Formatting LV was not required

# mkfs.ext3 /dev/xenvm/vm-test-1

Regards,
Meghanand N. Acharekar

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 4:42 PM, Meghanand Acharekar <vasco.debian@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Benjamin Schweikert <b.schweikert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
i think there is the error:
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/xenvm/vm-test-1,xvda,w', ]

check the path please. as far as i know it should be something like:
/dev/mapper/vm-test-1--vm-test-1

I've used different name here.

# lvscan
ACTIVEÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ '/dev/xenvm/vm-test-1' [10.00 GB] inherit
Ben