[Xen-users] The script hotplugpath.sh is missing in /etc/xen/scripts

Hello everyone,

Under Debian 6 I'm trying to use xen networking in routed mode, and have encountered a bug in xen-common whereby the file hotplugpath.sh is not generated.
This file is sourced by several other scripts, and xend wont restart without it.

This is already dealt with here: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=591456

The fix has been uploaded to Debian sid, and I don't really want to compile this one package myself just to get this one file.
Does someone have a copy of this file (hotplugpath.sh) which I can simply copy into place? If there is a more correct way of getting this working I'd be grateful to find out.

Thanks!

Aaron Cossey
aaron.cossey@xxxxxxxxx