Re: [Xen-devel] PCI Pass-through in Xen ARM - Draft 2.

Hi Julien,

On 31/07/15 6:29 pm, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi Manish,

On 31/07/15 13:50, Manish Jaggi wrote:
Ok, i will implement the same from pciback to toolstack. I am not sure
about the complexity but will give it a try.
With this xen-pciback will not create the vdev-X entry at all.
Can you send a new draft before continuing to implement PCI support in Xen?
I am working on the Draft 3 and addressing comments in draft 2. I am doing a feasibility of the stuff I put in draft3.
As long as we are not agree about it,
I thought I was trying to discuss the same. If you have any point please raise it.
  you loose your time trying to
implement something that can drastically change in the next revision.
I am only putting the stuff in the Draft3 which *can* be implemented later.
Regards,