Re: [Xen-devel] [rumpuserxen test] 33416: regressions - FAIL [and 1 more messages]

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [rumpuserxen test] 33416: regressions -
FAIL"):

xen.org writes ("[rumpuserxen test] 33434: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED"):
> flight 33434 rumpuserxen real [real]
> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/33434/
>
> Failures :-/ but no regressions.
>
> Tests which are failing intermittently (not blocking):
>  test-amd64-i386-rumpuserxen-i386  5 xen-boot            fail pass in 33416
>  test-amd64-amd64-rumpuserxen-amd64  8 guest-start  fail in 33416 pass in
> 33434

The former is nothing to do with the rump kernel code and is due to an
infrastructure problem in the test setup.

The latter is the GPF turning out to be unreproducible.

I guess we should keep an eye out in case it turns out to be a race
rather than a cosmic ray.