Re: [Xen-devel] [rumpuserxen test] 33416: regressions - FAIL

Martin Lucina writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [rumpuserxen test] 33416: regressions -
FAIL"):
> Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
> > Looking at the output of `objdump -d .../rump-kernel' it's in
> > __sflush, called by fflush.  The alleged caller of fflush, `0x42ff70',
> > isn't in the text segment.
>
> Ok, that makes no sense. Can you re-run the tests to see if it's
> repeatable?

I can't easily rerun it by hand, but the cron job is rerunning it
already.  Also our automatic bisector is working on it.

(Neither of these will report very quickly because our test farm is
rather overloaded right now.)