Re: [Xen-devel] Domain 0 crashed when booting OMAP5 uEVM

On 14 August 2013 17:07, Andrii Anisov <andrii.anisov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > BTW, does it mean that we don't need to set the UART status "disabled"
>> > in DTS?
>>
>> Unfortunately, no. The UART emulation is too simple to handle the real
>> driver.
>> I'm currently preparing a patch series which will remove this hack in the
>> DTS.
>

> Julien,
>
> As per 4.3 release "status=disabled" is not handled at all.
> I have a patch for it. I'm not sure if somebody have pushed something
> similar yet.

Actually I have completely rewrote device tree creation for dom0.
Instead of browsing the Flat Device Tree, it uses the tree structure
(defined via struct dt_device_node). It's simpler to add/remove
node from the dom0 device tree.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall