Re: [Xen-devel] Domain 0 crashed when booting OMAP5 uEVM

> BTW, does it mean that we don't need to set the UART status "disabled" in DTS?

Unfortunately, no. The UART emulation is too simple to handle the real driver.
I'm currently preparing a patch series which will remove this hack in the DTS.

Julien,

As per 4.3 release "status=disabled" is not handled at all.
I have a patch for it. I'm not sure if somebody have pushed something similar yet.

Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov.