Re: [Xen-devel] Domain 0 crashed when booting OMAP5 uEVM

Chen,

So I think I have to implement a .specific_mapping such as
exynos5_specific_mapping in arch/arm/platforms/exynos5.c?

I gave this hint a few messages ago in this thread ;)

Just one more question. Read from OMAP5 datasheet, its IO memory address
space ranges from 0 to 2G (with holes of course). Do I have to map all
of them?

It really depends on what you want to achieve.
If you need things up and running ASAP - just map all the range. But mention following:
  • exclude GIC range
  • exclude your xen console UART range
Other hints:
  • set kernel console to hvc0
  • disable printings from LK decompressor (it writes directly to omap debug UART3, and if you give it to xen and don't map to Dom0 - will have data abort)
BTW, have you got CPU1 brought up by XEN?

Sincerely,
Andrii Anisov