Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: Windows 2003 fails to install on xen-unstable tip

BTW, for the record, the spec for the other (PM timer) bit is:

"Indicates whether the ACPI PM timer has been enhanced not to require multiple
reads. With this bit set, only one read of the ACPI PM timer is necessary to
obtain a reliable value."

  Paul