Re: [Xen-devel] Bug: Windows 2003 fails to install on xen-unstable tip

>>> On 29.04.13 at 10:40, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you have any way of finding out? As you surely realize, the
easiest fix for the problems we're having would be to turn that
bit off (and of course we should also double check whether the
other bit being set doesn't have any bad implications).

Jan