Re: [Xen-devel] Occasional clock/time problems on HVM domU after live migrate on Xen 4.2.{1, 2}

--On 29 April 2013 09:36:34 +0100 Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sat, 2013-04-27 at 18:11 +0100, Alex Bligh wrote:
I am seeing occasional clock/time problems on an HVM domU with upstream
qemu-dm on Xen 4.2 (more precisely 4.2.2-rc1 with my live migrate
patches).

Does this work with Xen unstable? (IOW can we isolate this to an
upstream bug or a backporting bug/lack of a fix)

That's a good question. And given this appears /more/ reproducible
(for once) with xl command line than with our own code, it should
be easy to find out.

I'll also get this tested against release 4.2.2.

--
Alex Bligh