Re: [Xen-devel] can not use all available memory

Hmm i was bitten by this 2 weeks ago, i found it a bit not intuitive that:
- While the guest i was trying to start required less memory than was freely
available (according to xentop) outside of dom0
- It would fail, because xl started to try to balloon dom0 down which failed.

--
Sander