Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC/PATCH v2] XENMEM_claim_pages (subop of existing) hypercall

Fair enough.

After reviewing the thread where low_mem was submitted, I have to admit
that I am a bit baffled as to when the low_mem handling would ever be
necessary.   I suspect it is because the author and I are approaching
memory management from a completely different paradigm (per discussion
in an earlier thread where "claim" was first proposed), so that
is probably better left for the deferred discussion of the
integration.

So since you (Jan) do not consider this (lack of integration with
low_mem) a showstopper for claim, I will set myself a reminder
to initiate a new thread about this later.

Thanks,
Dan