Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.2.0, VNC connection to Windows domU causes black screen on VNC

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Valtteri Kiviniemi
<kiviniemi.valtteri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tested with realvnc and tightvnc. Realvnc just closes itself when the
> resolution changes and tightvnc just stays open with the black screen.

Lets first see if this is a problem with Windows 2008 expecting
certain registers in the VGA
emulation and falling flat on its face.

If you launch (with the same guest config - but obviously replace the
ISO), with an
Fedora or Ubuntu LiveCD - does it boot? Do you see the VNC screen
changing resolution
and all that?