Re: [Xen-devel] libxl: error: libxl.c:2150:libxl_set_memory_target new target 0 for dom0 is below the minimum threshold

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 11:59 +0000, Teck Choon Giam wrote:
> I will repost later.  Just one question... ... do you guys prefer such
> reports to be posted in xen-users or xen-devel mailing list?
> Sometimes I wonder which one is more suitable... ...

Generally most issues are best taken to xen-users in the first instance
(since the most common cause is misconfiguration or user error).
xen-devel is appropriate when there has been shown to be a bug in the
code or xen-users has proved unsuccessful etc.

Looking at your original mail I think you might want to include some
more details and logs etc when you repost.
http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen has a list of
various useful logs to include.