Re: [win-pv-devel] New windows pv drivers question

That suggests to me that liteagent.exe isn't being found by windows

In  the registry, Is the value of
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\xenlite ImagePath :
%SystemRoot%\System32\liteagent.exe ?

And does the file  c:\windows\system32\liteagent.exe (or using the equivalent
systemroot for your system) exist?

(and, if not, is liteagent.exe in the folder you installed xeniface from ?)

Ben