Re: [win-pv-devel] New windows pv drivers question

Not seen anything like that before. I can only assume it's to do with language
support. It seems like msbuild is emitting characters that the shell is not
handling correctly. I suspect you'll be ok if you use an English character set
but I'll try to figure out what the script is/isn't doing.

  Paul