Re: [Xen-users] How do I go from VNC console to a desktop environment?

xl.cfg(5)
name = 'ArkOS_Dev'
bootloader = "pygrub"
#kernel = "/mnt/arch/boot/x86_64/vmlinuz"
#ramdisk = "/mnt/arch/boot/x86_64/archiso.img"
#extra = "archisobasedir=arch archisolabel=ARCH_201511"
memory = 6144
vcpus = 3
disk = [ "format=raw, vdev=xvda, access=rw, target=/dev/vm_volumes/root.ArkOS_Dev",
         "format=raw, vdev=xvdb, access=rw, target=/dev/vm_volumes/swap.ArkOS_Dev"
       ]
vif = [ 'mac=00:16:3e:49:2b:a1,bridge=xenbr0' ]
vfb = ['vnc=1,vnclisten=0.0.0.0,vncpasswd=123456,keymap=en-dv']
root = "/dev/xvda rw"
/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/*.conf was missing, so I made one.

10-monitor.conf

Section "Monitor"

    Identifier             "Monitor0"
EndSection

Section "Device"
    Identifier             "Device0"
    Driver                 "vesa"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
    Identifier             "Screen0"
    Device                 "Device0"
    Monitor                "Monitor0"
    DefaultDepth           16
    SubSection             "Display"
        Depth              16
        Modes              "1024x768_75.00"
    EndSubSection
EndSection

lspci shows no output.
I am either using a paravirtual framebuffer or it's what I want to use.
I don't understand how paravirtual framebuffers work. All I understand is that my Graphics card is not detected when I type "inxi -F" and
I'm under the impression that that should not matter if you can use a paravirtual framebuffer.