Re: [Xen-users] Network bridge problem

You can setup a bridge in Arch in a number of ways. I personally think
doing it with iproute2, like you are, is more difficult than with
netctl (which is also part of base). With iproute2 you have to write
your own systemd service and make sure you get the right load order.
For example, I think you want the bridge service to start before the
network comes up. With netctl you just need to create a configuration
file in /etc/netctl/ and then you can enable it on boot with "netctl
enable". The Arch Wiki has a pretty good walk through:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Bridge_with_netctl.