[Xen-users] Xen host WiFi bridge for guest VMs

Hi,

I have a ThinkPad x250 running Debian Jessie and Xen 4.6.0. I would
like to use the Wi-Fi connection (Intel AC 7265 with PEAP) as a
bridge, such that the guest VMs could connect to the network.

I tried to use the vif-route + NAT scripts, but it looked like it's
broken unfit for use.

I tried to passthrough the Wi-Fi adapter to the guest VM, but the
Intel driver failed to start (but the Linux driver worked in VM).

I hope someone could point me how to share the Wi-Fi connection (with
PEAP, or EAP-TLS) for guest VMs network access.

Thanks a lot.

John Mok