Re: [Xen-users] Fwd: Xen 4.4 on Ubuntu14.04

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 12:45:19PM -0500, Wenhui Zhang wrote:
> Good afternoon Wei Li:
>
> I just updated to Xen 4.4.4, using "sudo xl info", I think the highest
> version it could go along with ClickOS is Xen4.4, yet when trying to create

Hmm... I have vague idea what ClickOS is. Why is it tied to a particular
version of Xen? I think there might be a bug in it.

> a new image, it seems like it stops at this point for any image, "Parsing
> config from vm.cfg" , then screen freeze, using another window, "sudo xl
> list" it showed up as pending,

Could you post xl -vvv create vm.cfg, vm.cfg itself and xl dmesg please.

> wenhui@nimbnode33:~$ sudo xl list
>
> [sudo] password for wenhui:
>
> Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs State Time(s)
>
> Domain-0                                     0   511    24     r-----
> 49.8
>
> linux-1                                      1   512     1     --p---
> 0.0

The guest is in paused state. It's nothing abnormal with this.

I don't see anything abnormal with your strace either.

Are you able to create a normal Linux guest? Better make sure basic
functionality works.

Wei.