Re: [Xen-users] Xen host WiFi bridge for guest VMs

Not sure if you tried, but I've always had to enable "proxy arp" on the wireless interface (and the bridge possibly) to get routers to accept packets from the guest. I won't go into detail since there is plenty of information out there on the topic, but basically its a simple sysctl parameter, and you may need to tweak your firewall to allow MAC addresses to be proxied. Note that your bridge (or the host-side of the virtual adapter) must be assigned an IP in the same subnet as the host's LAN address. After that it should "just work" like a normal ethernet bridge. If memory serves, no special guest-side configuration is necessary. No idea how PEAP might interfere though. YMMV. If you still can't get it to work I'll try to dig up some notes I took when I set it up (this was on Arch).

Quoting "Daniel E. Shub" <daniel.e.shub@xxxxxxxxx>:

I asked about this over at stack exchange a while back
(http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/176057/wireless-network-bridge),
but could never get it working on Arch Linux. Some of the stuff I read
makes it sound like it is not possible, but maybe you will have better
luck...