[Xen-users] Document Day this Wednesday, Aug 26

Our next Xen Project Document Day is this Wednesday, August 26!

Our THEME OF THE MONTH: "User Requests"

This month, we will focus on requests which have appeared in our IRC
channel and UserVoice for additional documentation. Recent requests
include the following:

- Development Documentation: An overview of the driver architecture.
This may already exist, but it needs to be more prominently visible.
If it's out there, it is not as easy to find as it should be.
- User Documentation: Simple example of moving a VM from one machine
to another offline and possibly changing toolsets as it goes.
- User Documentation: Update to the Xen_Windows_GplPv doc. The drivers
are still used, but the information on the page is dated. It needs a
refresh.
- User Documentation: Build a NEW HOW-TO describing how to create a
Xen 4.5.1 AMD64 environment. This should include sub-HOWTOs for
networking and DomU creation.

More detailed information can be found in the TODO document (below).
And, as always, feel free to add any other documentation which you
believe to be necessary.

All the information you need to participate in Document Day is here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

Also take a look at the current TODO list to see other items which
need attention:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

Please think about how you can help out.  If you haven't requested
to be made a Wiki editor, save time and do it now so you are ready to
go on Document Day.  Just fill out the form below:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

We hope to see you Wednesday in #xendocs!