Von: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Im Auftrag von Matthias
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2014 21:26
An: Steffen Heil (Mailinglisten)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [Xen-users] BugFIX proposal (hvm and vif-routed)

Bugfixes usually go to mailing list xen-devel in the git patch format..

<mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> >:

        Hi

        Where can I submit a fix for Xen?
        The vif-route script included in Xen 4.4 does not handle HVM domains
correctly.

        The vif-route script that I have attached may not be a good solution
but it IS a working one.

        I am very happy for any suggestion for a 'nicer' solution....

        Regards,
          Steffen