Re: [Xen-users] BugFIX proposal (hvm and vif-routed)

Bugfixes usually go to mailing list xen-devel in the git patch format..

Hi

Where can I submit a fix for Xen?
The vif-route script included in Xen 4.4 does not handle HVM domains correctly.

The vif-route script that I have attached may not be a good solution but it IS a working one.

I am very happy for any suggestion for a 'nicer' solution....

Regards,
 Steffen