Re: [Xen-users] HVM system freeze on AMD system

Hi!

> The problem is I don't exactly know how to debug such a problem.
> Since the system just freezes, there are no messages, error logs, or
> anything at all.  Can anybody point me to some information on how I
> might obtain further information to debug this issue?

Sometimes i have been successful getting additional info, or at least
hints connecting serial console to a physical server (and also to the
guests). And then letting kernel messages to show there (console login:
is also helpful there). Connecting to serial console from within screen
or similar program is also helpful while it could log what is seen for
further inspection.

Best regards,
Imre