Re: [Xen-users] gplpv: re-enabling the nic adapter removes it

> Shouldn't matter but it's easy enough for me to test.

Ah, thanks!

> Ok so vif0 has state = 1 so it's not running, but everything else seems okay.
> Can you do a xenstore-ls on the backend value, eg xenstore-ls
> /local/domain/0/backend/vif/158/0

Yea that's when the adapter inside domu was disabled and re-enabling
crashed the driver. After a reboot, things come back and it shows a
state of 4.

# xenstore-ls /local/domain/0/backend/vif/159/0
frontend = "/local/domain/159/device/vif/0"
frontend-id = "159"
online = "1"
state = "4"
script = "/etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge"