[Xen-users] gplpv: re-enabling the nic adapter removes it

I guess I have stumbled upon a bug in gplpv drivers.
If you try to re-enable an nic adapter after disabling it, it just
hides out of blue. And you have to reboot.

Latest version of gplpv drivers and Windows 2008 R2 here.

Anyone else noticed the same issue?

I wonder if this is related to hot-plugging something like
http://blogs.vmware.com/kb/2010/06/nic-is-missing-in-my-virtual-machine.html#.UZIop3G53Rg
??