Re: [Xen-users] Xen vs VMWare comparison paper

Hadn't seen it, but the fact that they used 32 bit Windows Server 2003 means that I think it would be - to say the least - disingenuous to extrapolate those findings to Xen in general.  Running windows means that it was running HVM and that's a killer for IO based testing.

In other words, if you - like the vast majority of Xen users - are running PV guests, this is 100% irrelevant.