Re: [Xen-users] Recursive Virtualization

2012/5/20 Nuno Magalhães <nunomagalhaes@xxxxxxxxx>:
> ...What does that have to do with recursion (i think you would've
> meant nested anyway)?
> Don't you mean How to migrate VMs between different hypervisors?
>
> Cheers,
> Nuno

The migration from Xen to Xen we all now it works. Also, I've done
migrations from VBox to Xen with some effort. So, if you're asking
that, the answer is Yes.

I still don't understand how is this related to !Recursion'...

--
http://boris.insert-coin.org
AADB 52A9 8C6B 1C73 D0C4  570E 952C 2DC1 D1D0 A4E7