[Xen-users] Xen spring clean

I've been clearing out the crud for my xen install, but have come across
something I'm not able to resolve.

I've 4 live VMs that are running fine, but there are some legacy VMs
that I can't shift, at least according to 'xen-list-images'.

Name: sotnec
Memory: 512
IP: X.X.X.X

Name:
Memory: 128

As you can see one of them doesn't even have a name!  Normally VMs here
can be removed with 'xen-delete-image', which (possibly among other
things) appears to remove the associated LV.  These are loitering
though, and I don't like them there; there are no associated LVs for
these entires.

Does any one know a) what is generating the output of 'xen-list-images',
compared to say 'xm li', and b) how I might remove the unwanted
machines.

Thanks,
Jon