Re: [Xen-users] Xen spring clean

On Wed, 2012-04-04 at 17:44 +0100, Jonathan Gowar wrote:
> Does any one know a) what is generating the output of 'xen-list-images',
> compared to say 'xm li',

xen-list-images comes from xen-tools[0], it's not something provided by
Xen itself.

> and b) how I might remove the unwanted machines.

I don't know, but it's just a perl script and looking at it suggests
that it simply iterates over /etc/xen/*.cfg.

I'd expect that you could just delete the files corresponding to the VM
you want rid of (and manually clean up any other associated LVs etc).
But xen-tools has it's own mailing lists[1] so I'd recommend asking
there before doing anything drastic.

Ian.

[0] http://xen-tools.org/software/xen-tools/
[1] http://xen-tools.org/software/xen-tools/lists.html